As a doctor, nurse, mental health worker, other caregiver, witness or victim, have you ever been sickened or upset by the physical or mental abuse or harm dealt to patients in a psychiatric facility or under psychiatric care?
- Do you know of patient deaths that you suspect were caused by gross psychiatric malpractice such as over-drugging, misdiagnosis, violent restraints, or careless neglect?
- Have you seen psychiatric patients singled out for cruel or degrading treatment?
- Are you aware of any psychiatrist or mental health practitioner who has taken sexual advantage of a patient?
- Do you know of patients being held in a psychiatric facility to drain their health insurance?
- Are you aware of any fraudulent financial practices by psychiatrists or psychologists, or within psychiatric facilities?
Perhaps you have tried to change the things you see are wrong, and you have been ignored, ridiculed or threatened by the psychiatric establishment.
If so, you are not wrong in your efforts, and you are not alone.
It is vital that criminal psychiatric abuse is reported to the proper law enforcement agencies so action can be taken. This is where you can help.
If you think something is wrong, it probably is.
If you SEE something is wrong, report it.
For more than three decades CCHR has helped witnesses report psychiatric abuses to authorities. CCHR can help you report any crime or act which you believe endangers the health, safety and well-being of a patient. This includes neglect, physical or sexual assault, abusive physical or chemical restraints, imprisonment (wrongful detention in a psychiatric facility), manslaughter and fraud.
All information is held in strict confidence.Click here to file an abuse report.